THE FITTING PROCESS
Get Fit's 5 Step Fit Process
At Get Fit we want to help you “get fit” in the proper shoes, apparel, and accessories, so that you can get on your way to your goal of “getting fit.” Our fit process includes the following steps:
- 1. Personal Profile: First, our expert staff member who cares about your fitness success will ask you questions about your fitness goals, fitness interests, and your present activity level.
- 2. Foot Scanning and Measurement: We will use our state of the art scanning devices to analyze your foot shape, length, and pressure points. This will help us determine the shoe and insert that may benefit you the most.
- 3. Gait Analysis: As you walk and run in our store we can analyze what level of support or cushioning that will help you to achieve your goals.
- 4. Results: Based on our findings, we select the shoes that we feel will work best for your foot type and your goals. Then you give them a test run.
- 5. Customer Satisfaction: Try your shoes on a treadmill for a few days. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will fit you in another shoe. Your happiness is our goal!